- As an attorney, I am committed to preserving and enhancing civil rights in California and the United States. In the words of the venerable Ben Franklin, "Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."
- As a citizen, I am philanthropically oriented. "Ask not what your country can do for you" has fallen by the wayside in an environment of cradle to grave promises of governmental welfare programs.
- The better approach in my view is to encourage the undertaking of civic responsibility instead of the discouragement thereof. As a result, I have always been a volunteer in the community.
- Mr. Dulebohn will provide you with a professional expungement strategy customized for your particular circumstances, and the exact fee for handling your case.
- There is no obligation, whatsoever. We simply believe that once you experience our professionalism, expertise, and reasonable fees, you'll positively want our law firm to handle your expungement or other post-conviction case.
- Loyola Law School, Loyola Marymount University, MABA Trial Tactics, Coursework, 2010
- California Western School of Law, Law, JD - Juris Doctor, 2006
- Southwestern University School of Law, International Business Transactions, Coursework, 2005.
- Universidad del Salvador - Argentina, Latin American Institutions, Coursework, 2005.
- California State University, Chico, Political Science, Bachelor of Arts, 2002.
- California State University, Chico, Spanish, Minor Bachelor of Arts, 2002.
- Rated Superb by AVVO.com
Process of ExpungementWe go to court and re-open your old criminal case. We ask the judge to withdraw your old plea of guilty (or no contest), and enter a new plea of NOT GUILTY. We then ask the judge to DISMISS and VACATE your case. This is known as an "expungement". In most cases, our law firm can file your expungement petition with the court within two weeks. Times vary from expungement to expungement and from court to court.
Eligibility for ExpungementAn adult who was granted and has successfully completed probation, either by fulfilling the conditions of probation or being successfully discharged before the end of his/her probationary period, may be eligible to clear his or her criminal record. Although your probation may be for 5 years, if you have successfully fulfilled all of the terms and conditions except the length of probation and have had no subsequent criminal cases, you may be eligible to have the guilty plea withdrawn and the conviction dismissed.
Benefits of ExpungementExpungement results in the dismissal of the case and permits you to answer "no" on employment applications that inquire if you have any prior convictions. Also, the conviction, or underlying facts if the conviction is dismissed, may be used to refuse or revoke a state license and/or permit, such as a professional license issued to a doctor, attorney, nurse, dentist, real estate sales broker/agent, security officer, teaching credential, bus drivers license, etc.
Record ExpungementWe all make mistakes. We all do things for which we are ashamed or embarrassed. However when that mistake results in a criminal record, it can destroy your hopes for the future. In today’s economy, just one criminal conviction can make it difficult to find employment or advance in your career. It can have a long-lasting, far-reaching effect on your future.
Our Personal, Professional, Expungement ExpertiseExpungement can help you move on after a criminal conviction. We are not a mass-market expungement mill and we will put your mind at ease in every aspect of your expungement.
Record Expungement Process = SuccessWe know how to present your case in a way that the judge wants to grant your expungement. As soon as your conviction is expunged, you can lawfully answer that you have never been convicted of the crime. For government jobs, licenses, and law enforcement questions, you should disclose the case, but note: “Case Expunged Pursuant to California Penal Code, section 1203.4.” Rest assured, we do everything possible to speed your expungement along, but we never cut corners.
We keep our promises. Our expungement fees are honest and straight forward.
There are never any hidden costs or surprises.
- Expunging Your California Conviction
- Restore Your Gun Rights
- Certificates of Rehabilitation
- California Pardons
- Felony Reductions
- Expunging a Sex-Offense
- Sealing Records of an Arrest
- Sealing Records of a Drug Diversion (or DEJ) Case
- Reviewing & Correcting Your California Criminal Record
- Appealing Your California Felony Conviction
Felony ReductionsSome felony convictions can be reduced to misdemeanors prior to expunging them. The benefits are many, including you will no longer be an “ex-felon” and it may restore your gun rights. Learn more about having us reduce your felony conviction.
Sealing Records of a Drug Diversion (or DEJ) CaseIn 2003, California law was changed to make it possible to seal the records of your case if you were granted and successfully completed drug diversion or a deferred entry of judgment program. Learn more about sealing records of a drug diversion or DEJ case.
For Your Complimentary Consultation
Call Us at: (530) 342-2889
Address: 1339 Esplanade, Chico, CA 95926
We expunge misdemeanor record and felony conviction in most counties.
Butte County | Glenn County | Tehama County | Yuba County | Sutter County | Colusa County | Lassen County | Plumas County | Placer County | Shasta County